środa, 2 listopada 2011

Last, but not least !

Hi !

I know that I should have done this about week ago...but eventually I am here !

I think, I don't have to introduce myself. As you know my name is Daria ;) I'm from Konin (I know, east of Konin Asia begins).

When it comes to friendship...I don't have a lot of friends, just few, the others I would rather call mates. Those few friends are really loyal, and I can always count on them. In fact, we don't see each other very often, as everyone studies, has a job or internship. But we try to organise some meeting every other weekend.   The exception is my boyfriend, who is also my best friend and I see him everyday. Fortunately, we go on very well and we love spending time together.

What is the most important for me, is that I can't get bored with my friends, but on the other hand, I can always count on them if I have a problem, or just want to talk.

1 komentarz:

  1. Good to see you here, finally :) I don't think we need more than just a few friends, as long as they are always there for us. Have fun writing on your blog!

    OdpowiedzUsuń