niedziela, 27 listopada 2011

The place I live

     During my studies I have changed flats several times and I have lived in different parts of Poznań (Górczyn, Kopernika, Rataje four times, Ogrody....) but finally I came back to Rataje – Orła Białego. I really like living in this part of Poznań.
     Living there has a lot of advantages, but the most important for me is a proximity to many shops (around my block of flats there’s about 5 supermarkets) and markets with fresh fruits and vegetables. There’s also a climbing wall and a multiplex cinema within a 5 minutes walk. What is more, it takes only 10 minutes to go to Malta where I can not only do some shopping but also walk at the fresh air.
     If it’s up to disadvantages I have to admit that since the Chartowo viaduct has been renovated the communication has really worsened. I have to change the tram at the Starołęka Roundabout, because there’s no tram which goes directly to the center.
     Considering those numerous advantages and only one disadvantage of living at Orła Białego, I wouldn’t like to change my flat, and the repair of the viaduct will end one day...I hope so J

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz