niedziela, 27 listopada 2011

"Sleepy" movie....

     Last weekend I have seen probably the worst film in my life – „Senna”. It was a documentary film about a motor-racing champion – Ayrton Senna.
     I had read lots of great critical acclaims about this film (it has 8.7 points out of 10 at IMDb website) so I decided to watch it even if I am not interested in motor racing. I hoped to see some good episods of his life, maybe some scandals, affaires.... But in fact I saw some archived films interspersed with statements of some people from motor-racing world. They told his whole life , his arrival into Formula One , the changes of teams – generally his entire career....no scandals, no affaires. The film concludes with a San Marino Grand Prix where Senna lose his life and at the end we can see his funeral...
     The film lasts almost 2 hours during which I fell asleep more than 5 times....so if you have some trouble sleeping you should watch this „sleepy” movie....

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz